Follow the 7 step on how to do wedding hairstyles by yourself. It really easy because i’ve been put the image it will show the tutorial be clearly. This hairstyle is perfect for weddings or black tie neckline to show the beautiful – and that’s good for girls with curly hair. It’s super easy, I promise you the teensiest bit of practice, you will be able to do it in under five minutes!
The first picture show the result from this tutorial.
Enjoy the second picture, so you will understand the tutorial clearly.
1. Gather hair in a ponytail and secure with low rubber bands. You want the horses to be very tight.
2. Then slide the rubber by a small ponytail, so there is no space between the rubber band and scalp.
3. Create a “hole” in the top rubber band. Careful not to put all along, you just want to make a “nest” very little hair (you will use in step 5).
4. Twist your ponytail length, as if you were making bread.
5. Start your ponytail up in a little nest made for him. (To make the mine a little different, my hair away from the center, so the slightly asymmetrical.)
6. Keep putting their horses and ride in the nest …
7. After all hidden and saved your hair, secure it with pins. Do not forget to set the hair style too. Then spray your hair with some hairspray, hair clips and take the extra for touch-ups!